Not so long back, there was this bunch of folks who we thought a helluva lot of.
About 100 of them …we have high standards 🙂
And around once a fortnight – work tsunamis permitting – we’d send them our musings on the MRX industry.
Best thing was, given the audience, we didn’t have to dumb things down; we could put a tongue firmly in the cheek, or for it to protrude externally… we could be ourselves.
It proved popular.
And The 100 are now 1000s.
Though we’ve kept the name.
The 100. Our fortnightly take on the things that have stopped and made us Think – or laugh – in the world of MRX mainly, but not exclusively.
The 100 Archive
- Aug 2017 – “That’s here. That’s home. That’s us.”
- Jul 2017 – The Case of the Slow Elevator
- Jun 2017 – You’re not mad
- May 2017 – Dun Dun Duuuunnnnn
- Apr 2017 – Morning Researchasaurs!
- Mar 2017 – Left hand, meet right hand
- Feb 2017 – Grey is the new Black
- Jan 2017 – Mattering not Marketing