Webinars & Talks
Watch Me Think run a series of webinars showcasing some great insights our teams have extracted from the respondent videos.
Some are open to everyone, some are exclusively for our Consumer Closeness Toolbox clients.
Here's what we have lined up to date:
Consumer-Led Packaging Development
Friday 11th May - 10:30 am GMT
Alistair will explore the old, new and next ways of putting the consumer at the heart of packaging design and prototype development, assessing each method individually.
He will showcase specific techniques used by major FMCG companies that have had a direct impact on speed to market, and success of the launch.
He will also discuss how this has been used effectively at the front end of innovating/renovating around the pack.
Lower Income Families
Friday 20th April - 9:30 am GMT
2018 Consumer Closeness Toolbox Clients Only
Vegan or plant-based food
Friday 4th May - 9:30 am GMT
Watch Me Think is also often asked to present at key industry events.
Here's what we've got lined up to date:
FDIN - PlantPower!
Seizing opportunities from the vegan and plant-based sector
24th April, UK
- Exploring perceptions of different plant-based diets.
- Uncovering which plant-based products are now considered to be mainstream.
- Taking a look inside the fridge and kitchen cupboards of plant-based dieters – what are their ‘must have’ products and what inspires them to try something new?
MRMW - Do You See What I See?
When Watching the Consumer Beats Listening to Them
24th April, USA
Amanda Pizarekwill be presenting at MRMW North America alongside a series of speakers about mobile research specifically focusing on:
- Innovative methodologies to unlock System 1 and System 2 thinking
- Utilizing consumer led video to enable the ultimate in consumer closeness – capturing real behavior
- Showcasing methodology applications and benefits of self review, screen recording, and observational video
IIEX - Everybody Lies
NewMR - The Future of Video
Alistair Vince will be presenting on The Future of Video alongside several other guest speakers at this forthcoming online NewMR event.