Storytelling (event) – March 2018
On the 14 March 2018 Watch Me Think presented a full day going-down-to-the-woods-today meeting for those who were intrigued, nay, BEGUILED by the power that storytelling.
presenters storytellers approached this topic from a variety of angles. There were theorists, archivists, founders, client case studies, innovators; plus 2 workshops built in:
- Richard Shotton, Deputy Head of Evidence, MG OMD
- Ian Leslie, Author "Born Liars"
- Fraser Doherty MBE, Founder, SuperJam and beer52.com
- Vicki Perrin, 500 Words, BBC
- Tristan Ferne, Lead Producer, BBC
- Anthony "Tas" Tasgal, The Storytelling book
- Emily Murdock, Ministry of Stories/Hoxton Monster Supplies
- Daniel Meadows, photographer, writer, documentarist
- Craig Twyford, Founder, JamJar Story
- Louella Miles, Writers4management
- Asif Noorani (Epiphany Productions) & Danny Russell (DRC)
- Nick Southgate, Nick Southgate Planning & Research
It was to understand the principles of the storytelling process, and how to effectively put those principles into business practice. Storytelling tools were provided which to use in the attendees various organisations. We thought of them as as Magic Beans. #StoryPower